Gate to the Mauthausen concentration camp
The following is a direct quote from Encyclopaedia Britannica (1963), page 288:
"At Mauthausen, one of the extermination camps in Austria, close to 2,000,000 people, mostly Jews, were exterminated between 1941 and 1945"
Now, the death toll has been revised at bit, well, quite a lot really:
"An estimated 197,464 prisoners passed through the Mauthausen camp system between August 1938 and May 1945. At least 95,000 died there. More than 14,000 were Jewish."
Via Winston Smith Ministry of Truth
Other Articles of Interest:
- Majdanek: Initially "officially" claimed to be a "death camp" where 1.5 million murdered; Now only 79,000 alleged dead
- No "extermination camps" on German soil (or elsewhere in German-occupied territory) - Typhus epidemics the cause of mass deaths and emaciated bodies
- Sachsenhausen: "840,000 Russian POWs annihilated at one time and cremated in four movable crematoria" - Would take 48 years
- At Nuremberg, "4 million" deaths "proved" at Auschwitz; In 1990 Polish government says only around "1 million" total deaths. Number of dead at Auschwitz drops by 3 million - Sacred 6 million number remains unchanged
- Treblinka - Holohoaxers say ~850,000 jews gassed to death - Australian scientists find no evidence whatsoever of mass graves
- Judicial-Inc: "The Hell Of Mauthausen"