Friday, July 16, 2010
He-lie Wiesel: Yes, we really did put God on trial at Auschwitz - Verdict: "He owes us something"
Holocaust™ scholars once thought that the tale about rabbis at Auschwitz putting God on trial and finding him guilty was just a legend.
Now the Pope of Holocaustianity himself, Elie Wiesel, has come out to confirm that it is a true story.
Wiesel declared: "I was there when God was put on trial."
Describing the event, Wiesel said "It happened at night; there were just three people. At the end of the trial, they used the word chayav, rather than ‘guilty'. It means ‘He owes us something'. Then we went to pray."
Article: "Wiesel: Yes, we really did put God on trial"
Note: use http://www.archive.org/ to find article if original link no longer works
- Elie Wiesel: Prominent Liar and Anti-German Hatemonger; Claims jews "burned alive in flaming ditches" and "ground spurted geysers of jewish blood"
- Quotes from Elie Wiesel on the Holocaust™
- Where is Elie Weasel's Auschwitz Tattoo?
- Elie Wiesel on the "baby burning pits" at Birkenau
- Elie Wiesel and Jewry on the significance of the Holocaust™ Hoax Dogma; An "Unknowable, Inexplicable Sacred Mystery"
- Elie Wiesel's Geysers of Blood at Babi Yar, Ukraine