Saturday, November 14, 2009

Judicial-inc's page on Treblinka

Article reproduced in entirety from judicial-inc:


Was Treblinka A Death Camp?

It operated from July 1942 to August 1943

2,000,0000 Were Gassed Here?


Actual Camp vs Jewish Testimony

What was Treblinka ?

Treblinka was a transit camp where Jewish Communists and Fifth Columnists were deloused, between trains, before being deported to occupied Russia.

The Jews said it was a massive killing factory where between 870,000 and 2,000,000 were killed as reported by The New York Times.

According to Jewish survivors

Three trains arrived a days, each with four thousand people aboard, all from Warsaw. During the Stalingrad offensive. Many of the Jews slashed their wrists in despair.

Jews arrived and went into two buildings where they undressed, had their hair cut off and Sonderkommados would pull their gold teeth out. Next guards with whips and dogs chased them down a path and into the killing area where 10 gas chambers awaited. Women had their breasts ripped off. A diesel engine from a from a submarine pumped it's exhaust into the death chambers.

The whole process took 2 hrs.
Testimony gas chamber

Daily routine

1500 Jews ran the camp. 14,000 Jews arrived daily, undressed, had their gold teeth pulled and were gassed.

The Goldjuden--Jews of gold--were in charge of handling the money, gold, stocks, and jewelry. They subjected the prisoners to an intimate search just before the gas chambers.

In September 1942, new gas chambers were built, which could handle three thousand people in two hours

Babies were smashed against trees.

Camp only gassed for eleven months

Treblinka exterminated Jews for eleven months, starting in July 1942, and 2,000,000 were killed and buried.

But as Germany was losing the war, the SS said: "Dig up the bodies and burn them". In April of 1943, the Germans dug up the bodies and burned 2500 at a time on large grids made of railway ties.

August 2 1943 camp revolt

Jews claim there was a revolt and the camp was shut down.

Jews claim this was the death machine

A russian sub came up the Bug river and they took out it's engine to supplied the fumes used in the gas chambers.

Jewish witnesses

Fred Kort owner of a toy factory in Los Angeles.

When the Russian army approached Treblinka the SS shot all the Jews, but this Kort hid in a shed. Kort testified at the Nuremberg Trials

Abraham Bomba

A barber from New York has vivid memories. He and 16 other barbers shaved nude women's heads before they were gassed. Many barbers shaved their own wife's heads before they were gassed


People went into the chambers with hands in the air for more room and then kids were thrown on top.


Born 1927. Deported to Treblinka from Warsaw. Worked in the "Zoo". Settled as a trade union clerk in Israel. He recalled the deportation


He worked in supply store and took part in revolt. He escaped and lived with 5 other Jews in the woods for a year.

Yankel Wiernik

Lives in Israel. Out of 2,000,000, these six people survived.

West German Treblinka Trials

These former SS men who served in Treblinka were brought to trial in Düsseldorf in 1964/1965 charged with murdering Jews in the Treblinka death camp.

Franz, Kurt................ Life imp. Cook
Hirtreiter, Josef........ Life imp. T4 office
Küttner, Kurt ............died ?
Horn, Otto..................Acquitted Male nurse
Matthes, Arthur........ Life imp. Photographer
Mentz, Willi ...............Life imp. Worker
Münzberger, G...........12 years imp. Cook
Lambert, Erwin .........Acquitted Builder
Rum, Albert............... 3 years Photographer
Stadie, Otto ................6 years ?
Suchomel, Franz......... 7 years imp. Photographer

1964 Düsseldorf, ten persons, among them Kurt Franz who was described as the last Commandant of the camp, were charged with participation in the alleged mass killing of Jews in Treblinka

At a further Treblinka trial, which took place from May to December 1970, likewise in Düsseldorf, only one defendant appeared before the court, namely the former SS-Hauptsturmführer

1988, John (Ivan) Demjanjuk, a Ukrainian extradited two years earlier from the USA to Israel for trial, was sentenced to death by hanging in Jerusalem.

The truth

It was a transit stop where Jews were de-liced and had their hair cut before being shipped to occupied Russia. Train loads of Jews would arrive at T-II to be deloused. Their luggage would also be deloused. Once the procedure was completed, the Jews would board a new train that would take them to their final destination which was either a labor camp or ghetto somewhere in occupied Soviet territory.

German documents indicate Jews were being funneled through Treblinka which was designated a transit camp. Treblinka played a major role in the deportation of Jews from the Warsaw ghetto to labor camps and ghettos farther east.

1944 Russians capture Treblinka

The Russians retook the camp and they excavated the bodies. In total they found ten bodies.

1999 Dr Toben

Dr Toben of Adelaide Institute authorized an archeological expedition.

October 1999

For six days Australian engineer Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland. Krege used the latest ground radar available (commonly used in archaeology as well as in geology).

While his initial investigation suggests that there were never any mass graves at the Treblinka camp site, Krege believes that further work is still called for.

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp's use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he says. "Personally, I don't think this was an extermination camp at all."

Richard Krege

Mr Krege now is a sought after lecturer on Treblinka.

Australian engineer Richard Krege conducts his ground radar investigation at Belzec and Treblinka. The results, which will prove the non-existence of the alleged huge mass graves at both camps.

Jurgen Graf - Swiss Scientist

In August 2000, Kreges made a second trip to Poland, this time accompanied by me. He continued his work at Treblinka and performed the same research at Belzec. In the holocaust literature, the places where the gigantic mass graves are supposed to have been (as we remember, the Germans allegedly buried their victims before digging them out again and burning them) are exactly marked, so there is no room for error.

Kreges conclusion is formal: "The huge mass graves never existed." At Belzec, he found signs of a small mass grave (not in the area designated by the holocaust historians), which is hardly surprising, as a certain number of prisoners must have died in the camp, and as there was no crematorium at that camp. Thus, the whole Belzec and Treblinka story collapses. The result of Richard Krege's investigations will be published in 2001.

John Ball

He is an air photo expert who studied all the WW-2 aerial shots. His photo analysis leaves no doubt that Treblinka was a small transit camp (twenty two acres) at best.

A 1943 picture of the camp.

Dr. Robert Faurisson

DR. Faurisson of the Sorbonne did a detailed exploration of Treblinka, and found nothing.

Treblinka today

Jews built a rock memorial and declared 2,000,000 dead. As with all the camps there has never been one archeological dig. This particular camp was the size of two baseball field so the graves would be 300 feet deep.


  1. The transit camp hypothesis, would benefit from some evidence, that is from people who went through the camp.

    If the suggestion is they all went trough what was the destination and what happened to all these people?

    I have a German car it is very well made, if it was the intention of these people to hide something then, they could do quite a good job, given the time they had.

    1. You are absolutely right that there is no testimony from people who claim that they passed through Treblinka on to other destinations.

      But remember, up until the advent of the internet, no one could get their message out into the public domain without being approved by the newspaper industry, radio or TV. And as we all know, the mass media is tightly controlled by editors, owners and national governments.

      Any Jewish individual who wanted to tell the world that he or she had passed through Treblinka and then gone on to survive the war, could only go through a Jewish organisation with their story.

      And that is where the problem lies.

      Behind the former Iron Curtain, ie;- in Poland and the Soviet Union, the governments there more-or-less controlled all Jewish organisations, forcing them only to publish the orthodox story about Treblinka being a death camp.

      Here in the west, the Jewish organisations - who, to be perfectly fair to them - didn't know very much about Treblinka, or Belzec and Sobibor. They relied on information supplied to them from various sources including survivors from other concentration camps.

      It was the flawed Nuremburg Trials process during the late-1940's which then finally put the seal of official approval upon the story of Treblinka being a death camp. And this occurred around the same time as the State of Israel came into being. As a result, no Jewish organisation, or individual Jew come to that, could really come forward to challenge the official orthodoxy.

      And this has been the situation ever since.

      But why you might ask, have people who passed through Treblinka not spoken about it on the Internet in the last ten or fifteen years. Well, the sad fact is, that all these folk are now elderly and are not internet-savvy - they don't know anything about websites or surfing the net. Plus the fact that their memories have dimmed. What could they possibly remember today about a brief halt on a long railway journey as young children or teenagers.

  2. Great stuff!

    Jim Rizoli on Facebook
    jjrizo on youtube

  3. Wikipedia claims that soon after Treblinka had been liberated by the Soviet Red Army in the summer of 1944, that "small bits of bone were found in the soil, along with human teeth, scraps of paper and fabric, broken dishes, jars, shaving brushes, rusted pots, pans, cups of all sizes, mangled shoes, and lumps of human hair everywhere"...

    "...In September 1947 some 30 students from the local school, led by their teacher, and priest, collected larger bones and skull fragments into farmers wicker baskets and buried them into a single mound".

    Now, I want to ask all you holohoaxers out there four simple questions;-

    1) What finally happened to all the articles, such as the fabrics, pots, dishes, shoes etc.?

    2) Why did the new Polish government not carry out a properly organised collection, and thorough forensic examination of all these remains?

    3) Why did they leave the clean-up of the Treblinka site for over three years, and then left the job in the hands of local school children led by an unqualified teacher and priest?

    4) Please could you tell us the exact location where this mound of human remains lies today.

  4. The holohoaxers regard the book entitled "INTO THAT DARKNESS", by Gitta Sereny as the final, definitive, word on Treblinka. Sereny carried out a series of interviews with the principal camp Kommandant - Franz Stangl, after he had been convicted in West Germany for war crimes during the 1960's.

    She also interviewed several former guards and inmates who claim that they were in the camp between 1942 and 1943. One of her main eye-witnesses was a Czech Jewish inmate, named Richard Glazar.

    Now, Glazar says;- "You see, we weren't dressed in striped uniforms...After all, there was no shortage of clothes. I usually wore jodhpurs, a velvet jacket, brown boots, a shirt, a silk cravat, and when it was cool, a sweater".

    "In hot months I wore light trousers, shirt, and a jacket at night. I shone my boots once or twice each day until you could see yourself in them like a mirror. I changed shirts every day, and of course underclothes."

    "I'd wear a pair of pyjamas for two nights or so...and I'd think to myself "Tomorrow, I must get new ones; I hope they are nice silk ones."

    "I always had a little shaving kit on me. I still have it - I shaved up to seven times a day".

    Well, to me, this sounds more like Noel Cowerd, or Berty Wooster in their dressing rooms choosing their wardrobe for an after-dinner soiree - rather than a slave worker in a death camp who is in mortal danger of being sent to a gas chamber.

    This guy has no shame at all in scavenging, and picking out all the fine clothes for himself to wear, from the pile recently discarded by their previous owners.

    Was he really in a death camp? - or was he just a Broadway dandy planning for a jaunty night out on the town.

    1. Richard Glazar also claims that he, and a gang of other Treblinka inmates, went out of the camp to find sections of railway track that were used to build the alleged cremation pyres. He says; "They sent us out into the countryside to forage for disused rails".

      Well the mind truly boggles at this proposition. Is it likely that the SS would allow the inmates of a supposed top-secret, highly secure, death camp to wander around the woods and fields, on the off-chance that they might come across some old sections of railway track lying about.

      Can you imagine all these guys dressed in a variety of weird costumes, such as velvet jackets, leather jodhpurs, silk shirts and cravats, carrying heavy sections of railway line back across the muddy fields and tracks to the camp.

      If sections of railway line were required inside Treblinka (which they weren't!), then common sense tells us that a clerk working inside the Kommandant's office would have telephoned the request through to SS headquarters in Lublin. They in turn would notify the German railway authorities, who would send a locomotive with waggons loaded with rails direct to Treblinka.

      Obviously, neither Richard Glazar, nor the author of the book, Gitta Sereny, thought about this properly, and that is why we are left with this absurd fantasy.

  5. Old Dicky-boy is out of the death camp again!

    In Gitta Sereny's book, Richard Glazar states;- "Karel (a fellow inmate) and I were transferred to a special "camouflage" unit: our job was to bring in huge branches from the forest to camouflage the new fences...This unit was called "the smugglers" because, being the only people who were ever allowed out of the camp, we made full use of our many opportunities to smuggle things in...Of course, we had nearly unlimited supplies of money; the Ukrainians we paid, and paid, and paid. And the Poles often more."

    I like Dicky and his "of-the-cuff", blasé responses to Sereny's questions. "Of course" - he says -"we had nearly limited supplies of money"; as though this is the most natural thing in the world. Obviously any slave worker incarcerated in a death camp under the constant supervision and brutal treatment of the camp staff is going to have plenty of money available for trading with the guards and the civilians outside - give me a break!!

    If Dicky and his chums had unlimited supplies of money on them, and they were wandering around outside the camp, then why didn't they try and escape and let the world know what was supposedly going on at Treblinka?

    One also has to ask why this foraging for branches in the forest needed to take place at all. If Treblinka had been a death camp from its inception, then surely the Germans would have ensured that all the fences and walls would have been solid, opaque structures, built of bricks-and-mortar, concrete, or iron. They could even have used timber from the forest to construct an enclosed stockade. Thus, there would be no need for the inmates to be constantly sent out of the camp on these foraging missions.

    1. Just one more observation about the exploits of Richard Glazar, before we finally consign "Tricky-Dicky" to the holocaust garbage bin for ever.

      And for that we turn to the famous 1985 TV Documentary film, by Claude Lanzmann, entitled "SHOAH".

      Richard Glazar himself appears in this film, and gives his account of how he finally escaped from Treblinka on August 2nd 1943, when the Jewish inmates rebelled, and started a mass breakout from the camp.

      Glazar claims that he and a fellow escapee hid in a pond up to their necks until it got dark, and then fled through the night. For several days they only moved during the hours of darkness, and received help from local Poles - but didn't tell them that they were Jews. They then swam across the River Vistula, and then felt safe enough to start walking by day. However, they were arrested by a forester as they crossed over a German military shooting range, and were handed over to the Polish/German police.

      OK - that sounds plausible, although we have to take his word for it, as there is no other evidence to back up any of the story. (And having stood on the banks of the Vistula outside Warsaw myself, I can assure anyone interested that the chances of swimming successfully across this river at night is much less than 50%.)

      But where Glazar's story falls flat on its face is immediately after their arrest. They were interrogated for three weeks, and claimed that they were Czech volunteer workers employed by the huge German military construction company called the "Organisation Todt". They stuck to their story that they had been robbed of their money and documents by Polish partisans, and the police apparently believed them. Soon afterwards they became forced labourers and were sent to work for an armaments factory in Mannheim, Germany.

      But this is not credible at all. If Glazar and his friend were ordinary workers who had been robbed of their identities, then it would have been a simple task for the police to verify where they had originated from in Czechoslovakia, and then asked them where they were living and working inside Poland. They would also be required to supply them with the name, and where to contact their foreman, or contract manager.

      Once the police had established that they were both lying, then they would have been handed over into the custody of the gestapo, who would not take too long to find out that these were a pair of escaped Jews from Treblinka. Thus, they would not have been sent to Germany for forced labour, but either been executed, or been sent east for penal servitude inside Russia.

      Richard Glazar has been regarded by the holocaust industry ever since the end of the second world war as one of their most credible witnesses. His intelligence, smartness, and "gift-of-the-gab" ability has made him a popular character among the supporters of the hoax. But I'm afraid his day in the sunshine is now at an end - his story of how he came to finish up in Mannheim does not stand up to scrutiny anymore!

      It was US forces who liberated Glazar in Mannheim in 1945, and he was interrogated for just 48 hours by an American Jewish officer who - we are told - accepted Glazar's story. Now, I just wonder if this Jewish officer and his team of US intelligence operatives put the idea of Treblinka into Glazar's mind, wrote a script for him to follow, and he has enthusiastically run with it ever since - all the way to the bank!